1. Bi,J., and Cai,J., Optimal investment–reinsurance strategies withstate dependent risk aversion and VaR constraints in correlated markets, Insurance Mathematics & Economics,2019, 85, 1-14.
2. Bi,J., and Chen,K., Optimal investment-reinsurance problems withcommon shock dependent risks under two kinds of premium principles, RAIRO - Operations Research, 2019, 53,179-206.
3. Bi,J., Liang,Z., and Yuen,K., Optimal mean–varianceinvestment/reinsurance with common shock in a regime-switching market, Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,2019, 90, 109-135.
4.Chen,J., and Fang,F., Semiparametric likelihood for estimating equations withnon-ignorable non-response by non-response instrument, Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, 2019, 31, 420-434.
5.Chen,Y., Kuang,J., Cheng,D., Zheng,J., Gao,M., and Zhou,A., AgriKG: anagricultural knowledge graph and its applications, DASFAA 2019.
6. DavidNualart, and Xu,F., Asymptotic behavior for an additive functional of twoindependent self-similar gaussian processes, Stochastic Processes and Their Applications, 2019, 129, 3981-4008.
7. Du,X.,Yan,J., and Zha,H., Joint link prediction and network alignment via cross-graphembedding, IJCAI-2019.
8.Fang,F., and Chen,Y., A new approach for credit scoring by directly maximizingthe Kolmogorov–Smirnov statistic, ComputationalStatistics & Data Analysis, 2019, 133, 180-194.
9.Gao,Y., Jiao,Y., Wang,Y., Wang,Y., Yang,C., and Zhang,S., Deep generativelearning via variational gradient flow, ICML2019.
10.Gong,H., Xun,X., and Zhou,Y., Longitudinal and functional dataclustering in application to profile data in clinical trials, Journal of Biopharmaceutical Statistics,2019, 29, 41-557.
11.He,D., and Tao,M., Statistical analysis for the doubly accelerated degradationwiener model: an objective bayesian approach, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2020, 77, 378-391.
12. Li,C.,Li,D., and Zhang,X., Why can China's coal resource-exhausted enterprises crossthe district to transfer? ResourcesPolicy, 2019, 60, 94-105.
13.Li,F., Tang,Y., and Wang,H., Copula-based semiparametric analysis for timeseries data with detection limits, CanadianJournal of Statistics, 2019, 47, 438-454.
14.Lou,Z., Shao,J., and Yu,M., Optimal treatment assignment of multiple treatmentswith analysis of variance decomposition, StatisticsAnd Its Interface, 2019, 12,355-363.
15.Ma,H., Peng, L., and Fu,H. Quantile regression modeling of latent trajectoryfeatures with longitudinal data, Journalof Applied Statistics, 2019, 46, 2884-2904.
16.Ma,H., Shi,J., and Zhou,Y. Proportional mean residual life model with censoredsurvival data under case-cohort design, StatisticsAnd Its Interface, 2019, 12, 21-33.
17.Ma,H., Zhao, W., and Zhou,Y., Semiparametric model of mean residual life withbiased sampling data, ComputationalStatistics & Data Analysis, 2020, 142,106826
18.Qian,L., Shen,Y., Wang,W., and Yang,Z., Valuation of risk-based premium of DBpension plan with terminations, InsuranceMathematics & Economics, 2019, 86, 51-63.
19.Qiu,C., and Wu,X., The effect of medical insurance on outpatient visits by theelderly: an empirical study with china health and retirement longitudinal studydata, Applied Health Economics and HealthPolicy, 2019, 17, 175-187.
20.Shen,Z., Liu,Y., and Weng,C., Nonparametric inference for VaR, CTE, andexpectile with high-order precision, NorthAmerican Actuarial Journal, 2019, 23, 364-385.
21.Song,J., Xu,F., and Yu,Q., Limit theorems for functionals of two independentgaussian processes, Stochastic Processesand Their Applications, 2019, 129, 4791-4836.
22.Wang,T., and Wei,J., Mean–variance portfolio selection under a non-markovianregime-switching model, Journal ofComputational and Applied Mathematics, 2019, 350, 442-455.
23.Wang,T., Jin,Z., and Wei,J., Mean-variance portfolio selection under anon-markovian regime-switching model: time-consistent solutions, SIAM Journal On Control and Optimization, 2019,5, 3249-3271.
24.Xiang,D., Gao,S., Li,W., Pu,X., and Dou,W., A new nonparametric monitoring ofdata streams for changes in location and scale via cucconi statistic, Journal of Nonparametric Statistics,2019, 31, 743-760.
25.Xiang,D., Zhao,S., and Cai,T., Signal classiﬁcation for the integrative analysis of multiplesequences of large-scale multiple tests, Journalof The Royal Statistical Society Series B-Statistical Methodology, 2019,81, 707-734.
26.Xu,Q., and Li,R., A double varying-coefficient modeling approach for analyzinglongitudinal observations, Acta Mathemacae Applicatae Sinica,English Series, 2019, 35, 671-688.
27.Xu,W., Zhang,R., and Liang,H., Two-sample functional linear models, Statistica Sinica, 2019, 1891-1913.
28.Zhang,Z., Jin,Z., Qian,L., and Fan,K., Stochastic differential reinsurancegames with capital injections, InsuranceMathematics & Economics, 2019, 88, 7-18.
29.Zhu,H., Zhang,R., Yu,Z., Lian,H., and Liu,Y., Estimation and testing for partiallyfunctional linear errors-in-variables models, Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 2019, 170, 296-314.